The access conditions to Lexis Nexis through the UNSEIAC have changed because we modified our licence terms when we renewed in 2021. We reduced the number of users and don’t have shared passwords any longer. As a consequence, the information such as it appears in our e-resources page is not valid any longer and needs to be modified. If users need to access content, they have to contact the library to request that we download items on their behalf.
- Search the Alma record for "Lexis-Nexis".
- Active in Alma. Accessible in Primo - Vendor UNSEIAC - interface Lexis Nexis created.
- Check the Portfolio related to Lexis Nexis website by clicking on "View" and verify the URL and the EzProxy in "Electronic Portfolio Editor ".
- Active local portfolio. Add in "Note - Public note" the message "Please contact the ILO Library to request the article of your interest."
- Listed in Intranet E-resources. Replace le text by "For access please contact the ILO Library."
The current link in Wiley for the International Labour review in Alma leads to the wrong place : https://onlinelibrary-wiley-com.ilo.idm.oclc.org/
It should be corrected for : https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/1564913x
- Search the Alma record for "International Labour Review".
- Check the Portfolio related to Collection Name Wiley Online Library by clicking on "View" and verify the URL and the EzProxy in "Electronic Portfolio Editor ".